The private limited company Daan’s Investment B.V. takes the utmost care to ensure the safety and reliability of its products. However, a production error can always occur.
Daan's Investment B.V., the private limited company, its employees, representatives, licence holders, trading partners and the author of this disclaimer, are not liable for any damage that has been or threatens to be caused as a result of production error(s) or use of the Mr. E-ZY in violation of the user instructions below.
Furthermore, Daan's Investment B.V. is not liable for any indirect damage suffered by the user of the Mr. E-ZY or third parties, including consequential damage, loss of turnover and profit, and immaterial damage.
Daan's Investment B.V. is not liable for any damage suffered as a result of the use of data, advice or ideas provided by or on behalf of Daan's Investment B.V. in brochures, advertising leaflets or on their websites, or websites of representatives, licensees and trading partners.
Improper use of the Mr. E-ZY may cause (personal) damage to others, and may violate intellectual property rights, regulations regarding privacy, publication and/or communication in the broadest sense of the word. You are solely responsible for the use of the Mr. E-ZY.
For safe and prolonged use of the Mr. E-ZY, you are advised to:
- Do not jump or pop on the Mr. E-ZY.
- Not expose the Mr. E-ZY to or place it too close to heat sources, such as stoves or (open) fires
- Be careful with sharp objects, sharp garments etc etc
- To allow the Mr. E-ZY to be used by children aged 6 and over.
- Do not jump off or into objects, such as slides or swimming pools, with the Mr. E-ZY
- Do not load the Mr. E-ZY with more than 160 kilograms
- To use the Mr-E-zy as a piece of furniture and not as a toy. The Mr. E-ZY is designed for sitting or lying on and nothing else
- Absolutely not to put the Mr Ezy in or under water.
- Place the Mr Ezy on a flat surface.
- Never put the Mr. E-ZY in a washing machine.
- Never put anything in the Mr Ezy, including the power bank.
- After use, deflate the Mr Ezy by opening the large button on the power bank and gently pressing on the bag to release the air, and always put it back in the bag provided.
- Place a towel on the Mr. E-ZY when you sit or lie down. Often the Mr. E-ZY is used in nice weather and everyone smears themselves, sun protection products and any body fat can stain. Make-up can also stain
- Be careful with food and drink spills on the Mr. E-ZY can cause stains.
- In case of stains, clean the Mr. E-ZY with a slightly damp cloth.
- During beach use, be careful not to get sand or other objects into the powerbank.
You shall protect and indemnify Daan's Investment B.V. and its employees, representatives, licensees, business partners and the author of this disclaimer against and from judicial and extrajudicial measures, condemnations, etc., including the costs for legal assistance, accountants, etc. instituted by third parties as a result of or related to your use of the Mr. E-ZY, your infringement of any legal regulation whatsoever or the (intellectual property) rights of third parties.
Daan's Investment B.V. has the right at all times to:
- Without prior notice, at its own discretion, make changes to its products, including functionality and design;
- Without prior notice, to change this disclaimer at its own discretion.
Dutch law applies to this Disclaimer, unless otherwise prescribed by national or international law, all disputes will be submitted to the competent court in Amsterdam.